Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's a Joyful Day


I wanted to share some great news.  I went to the oncologist today and he thinks the tumor went down by 1/8th.  It was 4x4 cm and now it’s 3.5x3.5cm.  This is great news.  Also, since it’s not hurting like it was previously that is a wonderfully positive sign too.  I am so blessed by this and not to have had many side effects.  I haven’t been sleeping well for the past few weeks, so he also gave me a sleeping aid.  I plan on trying that and seeing how it goes.  However I am so grateful for the success of the treatments and the very mild side effects that I’ve experienced thus far.

I am looking forward to this weekend.  Although it will be very busy, it’s going to be a blast.  Sunday will be a special day with nearly 60 family and friends at grandma and grandpa’s house then egg hunting for the kiddos.  Life is good, God is Good, and Thank you God for my healing.  Prayers are being answered every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment